Michelle is a frazzled but good hearted, single mom from New York City who is well meaning if not a little clumsy. In an effort to restart her life, she moves her family to New Orleans and opens a bakery. Above all else, she wants what is best for her family – she just never thought it would involve trying to raise two daughters while running a bakery and living with ghosts
- Her middle name Barberella was revealed in (Haunted Boo Crew)
- She's a size 13 shoe.
- She has a marketing degree.
- She is divorced.
- She helps Ray discipline his sons when they misbehave.
- She is 43 years old according to an interview with Ginifer King.
- She is one of the few people to know who the Thunderman family are and that they have super powers.
- She's the third person, to know how to go ghost world, by getting ghost sweat.
|“||And the crowd goes wild! Especially the mom who needs her tables washed!||”|
|“||Be sure to push the donuts. They're square too. Don't judge me.||”|
|“||Welcome to Pie Squared. All the pies are square. It's also a math term, so fun on two levels!||”|
|“||Listen closely. You've got twenty minutes to pack your things and get out of here. You got that, Saxophone Stu? Good slam, right? Cause his name is Ray.||”|
|“||She knows what she's doing, she came highly recommended from the man outside. Who talks to his hand.||”|
|“||Children can't be around ghosts, that's parenting 101!||”|