Miles is the good-hearted son of Ray Preston and the older brother of Louie Preston. He is very good-natured and kind, and extremely enthusiastic. He can also be a little naive. Despite the fact that he is a ghost, Miles does not like scaring people and is actually very friendly, unlike his brother, Louie.
- He is into journaling, backgammon, and dancing.
- Given that he was able to make Emma into a star gymnast while controlling her and his althletic agility, this suggests that Miles is good at gymnastics. He has on occasion demonstrated this directly without controlling someone.
- He is allergic to taffy.
- He has a bow tie collection
- Next to his bow tie collection, nothing is more important to him than keeping his word.
- He loves science.
- His younger brother Louie is always misbehaving with him, Taylor, his father Ray, Michelle and Frankie
- Before Haunted Sleepover, he had not been to a party in a long time.
- Before befriending Taylor he didn't have any friends.
- Miles is usually always seen wearing a bow tie, button-down shirt, and a cardigan.
- He is also the best friend of James, a normal human who can see all ghosts.
- He and Ray have won a gumbo-making contest for 2 years in a row.
- Can turn himself into a rainbow.
- He has a hard time respecting people's privacy.
- Miles secretly read Taylor's Diary.
- Miles' email address begins with Hugsy Von Smiles-A-Lot.
- He is one of the few ghosts to know who the Thunderman family are and that they have superpowers.
- Unlike his brother he can't sing, but can do bird call.
- When he gets the upset hiccups everything around him explodes.
- Is seen with a goatee in (Haunted Secret).
- He is a level 6 ghost.
- Comparated to Louie he doesn't seem excited to level up.